Lumishore TIX801 Interchangeable Flush Fit Color-Change
The Lumishore Thru-Hull is designed for those owners who prefer the integrity of a thru-hull installation using the most powerful, efficient, and cost effective underwater LED lighting systems on the market today. Available in a variety of colors and power levels, the Lumishore Thru-Hull is suitable for many sizes and types of watercraft, including Sports Boats, Cruisers, Yachts, and Super Yachts. Lumishore Thru-Hull LED lights come with a compact electronic driver module to ensure trouble free operation for years to come.
The exciting new Lumishore EOS STV 2201 Network Controller provides capabilities never before seen in marine underwater lighting. Control of up to 128 lights is simple, using icons on the brilliant color LCD screen and a rotate-and-click control knob. Select from one of twelve pre-set colors, create a custom color, or sweep the entire spectrum, changing speed, direction, or oscillating from port to starboard. Attract fish with the flexible strobe mode, create up to six user-defined scenes with individual or groups of lights, or cycle through four pre-set color schemes. The STV 2201 features built-in wireless for iPad/iPhone use, full DMX functionality, SOS signaling, diagnostics, and sound-to-light integration.
The TIX801-CCP comes with an LED array the can be removed from the rear of the unit, allowing servicing without the expense of hualing the vessel.
Standard Package includes two light fixtures w/ 3 meter cable, two drivers w/ 1 meter cable, one STV controller, one 5 meter DMX cable, one 1 meter DMX cable, one combi cable (power, DMX, audio in), one DMX terminator, and instruction manual.
- Flush-fit, for transom or hull-side mounting
- Removeable LED array for easy servicing
- Fixture Lumens=10,000 (White equivalent)
- 12 preset colors: Blue, Cyan, White, Green, Magenta, Red, plus 6 user-defined
- Color Scene and Color Sweep Modes
- Color mix, cycle, strobe, and iPad/iPhone integration modes
- Profile: 8.4mm/0.33"; Diameter: 127mm/5"; 127mm/3"shaft
- Thru-hull mount, requires 89mm/3.5" entry hole
- Typical LED life: 50,000+ hours
- Lens: Toughened BK7 Borosilicate, 110° beam angle
- Marine-grade aluminum bronze housing
- Input voltage: 9-31 Volts; 6 Amps @ 12V, 3 Amps @ 24V
- Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, and thermal rollback protection
- Standard package includes STV 2201 controller and two lights
- LED Power-HICOB Array